[Owasp-leaders] Assistance with Training

Mark Miller mark.miller at owasp.org
Fri Aug 11 19:48:55 UTC 2017

The WebGoat team built a beginner CtF platform for us at the AppSec EU
Belfast conference a couple months ago. I'm sure the team would be more
than willing to share what they have. -- Mark

--
*Mark Miller, Senior Storyteller*
*Editor/Moderator, DevOps Group on LinkedIn (32K members and growing)*

*Developers and Application Security: Who is Responsible?*
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Developers_and_AppSec>