[Owasp-leaders] Mission statement of OWASP -- question and clarification

Steve Kosten steve.kosten at owasp.org
Wed Aug 9 15:51:53 UTC 2017

Todd,

I absolutely consider Human Factor to be w/in OWASP scope.  While we
haven't had talks at our Denver chapter on social engineering, but would
definitely welcome a great speaker w/ that topic.  Our chapter considers
all security topics as fair game and our community seems to appreciate it.

Steve Kosten
OWASP Denver Chapter Leader