[Owasp-leaders] DockerHub - OWASP org

Mark Miller mark.miller at owasp.org
Tue Aug 8 15:10:14 UTC 2017

For those who would like to hear more about OWASP DockerHub, I spoke with
Simon on the OWASP 24/7 Podcast Series earlier this morning.

https://soundcloud.com/owasp-podcast/less-than-10-minutes-series-owasp-dockerhub-with-simon-bennetts

Mark

--
*Mark Miller, Senior Storyteller*
*Editor/Moderator, DevOps Group on LinkedIn (32K members and growing)*

*Developers and Application Security: Who is Responsible?*
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Developers_and_AppSec>