[Owasp-leaders] Break for fun: OWASP Leaders' shirt designs

Bjoern Kimminich bjoern.kimminich at owasp.org
Thu Aug 3 21:37:51 UTC 2017

Okay, this might need a skilled designer to get it done and exceed printing budget, but I throw it in anyway:

OWASP
AppSec Allstars
<All logos we have, of projects, chapters, whatever. Arranged like for a group photo. Zapbot in front of them giving a cheesy thumbs-up.>

Similar to this, conceptually: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/RDj3Ud5Xkb0/maxresdefault.jpg

Cheers,
Björn