[Owasp-leaders] Should global board schedule a vote on Top 10 project?

Dinis Cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Sun Apr 30 22:15:42 UTC 2017

A good start are the Working Sessions that we already have planned to occur
at the OWASP Summit 2017 <http://owaspsummit.org/> around the new OWASP Top
10:

   - Data behind OWASP Top 10 2017
   <http://owaspsummit.org/Working-Sessions/Project-Summit/Data-behind-OWASP-Top-10-2017.html>
   - Owasp Top 10 2017
   <http://owaspsummit.org/Working-Sessions/Project-Summit/Owasp-Top-10-2017.html>

In fact, if we get a couple more Top 10 Working Sessions, we will create a
full track around i  (let us know what should be the title and content of
these extra Working Sessions)

The Summit is the perfect place to have these discussions, debates and to
present industry/real-world data (for analysis and normalisation).

Ideally, we would be able to reach a consensus by the end of the Summit on
what the OWASP Top 10 2017 should look like :)

Dinis