[Owasp-leaders] Released: OWASP Top 10 – 2017 Release Candidate

Dinis Cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Thu Apr 27 23:26:39 UTC 2017

Hi Thomas, the thinking behind the remote participation is to support them
directly via Google Hangouts (using TVs to share the images and 4G mobile
data for connectivity)

For the participants that register their interest we will have somebody
dedicated to ‘connect them’ to the respective working session

If you want to participate remotely, please at copy this remote participant
<https://github.com/OWASP/owasp-summit-2017/blob/master/Participants/_template/remote-participant.md>
template and add it to this folder
<https://github.com/OWASP/owasp-summit-2017/tree/master/Participants/remote>

You can see more details and the current list of Remote Participants at
http://owaspsummit.org/website/participants-remote.html

Thanks

Dinis