[Owasp-leaders] Call for help w/ supposedly small logo variation for OWASP Juice Shop's CTF-extension

Bjoern Kimminich bjoern.kimminich at owasp.org
Thu Apr 27 01:52:55 UTC 2017

Hi Matt,

thanks a lot to you and your daughter for the offer, but I just received a polished version of the original logo and the CTF variation a few hours ago from Emily (Art Director at SecureState):

https://github.com/bkimminich/juice-shop/blob/develop/app/public/images/JuiceShop_Logo.png

and

https://github.com/bkimminich/juice-shop-ctf/blob/develop/images/JuiceShopCTF_Logo.png

OWASP showed once more that it really works well when it comes to people, community and helpfulness! Fingers crossed now that Stickermule gets the CTFies done in time for AppSecEU... ;-)

And big kudos again to Emily for the awesome artwork on ad-hoc request and also Ken, her boss, who made this possible!

Cheers,
Bjoern