[Owasp-leaders] Call for help w/ supposedly small logo variation for OWASP Juice Shop's CTF-extension

Matt Tesauro matt.tesauro at owasp.org
Thu Apr 27 01:27:32 UTC 2017

Bjorn,

My daughter is willing to have a go at it.  She's got EOC's (End of Course
- we called them finals in my day...) through Monday but will work on in
starting Tuesday of next week.  She's taken some digital interactive media
classes (including digital graphics) at her STEM high school and is up for
the challenge.  As a bonus, she needs to do so many volunteer charity hours
per year and OWASP is a charity so its win-win.

I'll keep you posted on her progress.  Ping me if you have any questions.

Cheers!

--
-- Matt Tesauro
OWASP AppSec Pipeline Lead