[Owasp-leaders] Released: OWASP Top 10 – 2017 Release Candidate

Thomas Ryan tom.ryan at providesecurity.com
Wed Apr 26 01:09:27 UTC 2017

Hi Dinis,

How can people participate remotely? One of the biggest questions asked from my customers, why was Fortify/WebInspect, IBM and CheckMarx left out participating and sharing data?
In the sense of transparency, I work for HPE Fortify.

When my customers asked, I reached out to my Product Management and Research Team and they said no one was asked to share data or participate.
I then reached out to friends at IBM and CHeckMarx and they said the same.  Is there a reason why 3 of the 4 Leaders were left out from Participating?

Thanks for all your great work!

Tom Ryan