[Owasp-leaders] Apply your own corporate look & feel onto OWASP Juice Shop v2.25.0!

Tiffany Long tiffany.long at owasp.org
Tue Apr 11 01:50:08 UTC 2017

Ajay,

If you need further assistance, we can talk through the best strategies for
your location again.

Best,

Tiffany

Tiffany Long
Community Manager

On Sat, Apr 8, 2017 at 10:29 AM, Ajay Dutta <ajay.dutta at owasp.org> wrote:

> [...]
>> bjoern.kimminich at owasp.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Dear all,
>>>
>>> I just released v2.25 which adds an awesome new feature to the OWASP
>>> Juice
>>> Shop: Via a simple YAML-based configuration file you can now customize
>>> the
>>> look & feel (logo, app name, theme, ...) and all products the store! Why
>>> would you want to do this? When using Juice Shop in trainings for your
>>> employer or at a customer, you might actually increase the awareness
>>> impact
>>> by customizing the Juice Shop to their very own corporate identity and
>>> business domain! Kudos to Timo Pagel for envisioning and contributing
>>> this
>>> feature!
>>>
>>> The following customization examples are delivered out of the box with
>>> OWASP
>>> Juice Shop v2.25.0:
>>> * The BodgeIt Store: An homage to our server-side rendered ancestor
>>> * Sick-Shop: A store that offers a variety of illnesses. Achoo! Bless
>>> you!
>>>
>>> Please check out
>>> https://github.com/bkimminich/juice-shop/blob/master/CUSTOMIZATION.md to
>>> learn how to use one of these samples and how to roll your own corporate
>>> theme! You can even use the existing end-to-end test suite to verify if
>>> all
>>> hacking challenges will keep working with yourcustom configuration! Below
>>> you also find the complete release notes. Some challenge solutions
>>> needed to
>>> be adjusted to work with the new customization feature. The "Pwning OWASP
>>> Juice Shop" companion guide eBook available at
>>> https://bkimminich.gitbooks.io/pwning-owasp-juice-shop/content will be
>>> updated soon after to reflect those changes.
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Bjoern
>>>
>>> PS in case you are wondering: No, this is not an April's Fools joke!

>>> v2.25.0
>>> ======
>>> https://github.com/bkimminich/juice-shop/releases/tag/v2.25.0
>>>
>>> Changes
>>> -----------
>>> * Customization allows you to tailor the OWASP Juice Shop to your own
>>> corporate business domain and styleguide for maximum awareness impact!
>>> * Changed some challenge solutions to be independent of customizations
>>> * Changed all generated Feedback to be not "juice"-theme any more
>>>
>>> Bugfixes
>>> ------------
>>> * Fixed language selection label for Hungarian
>>> * Fixed Challenge solved!-notifications not showing when coming back to
>>> the
>>> UI after e.g. hacking the API directly
>>>
>>> I18N
>>> -------
>>> * Added Romanian  translation
>>>
>>> -----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
>>> Version: GnuPG v2
>>>
>>> owGVVn2IFGUYv7v8vDz6EoQyevbMUrvdVUvsDir3FPFOvTvdU9MSfHfm3ZnXnZl3
>>> mXdm5zYighArjArqjyDIj4QglQ40DYWsJKXzn5IkTfT6AE0Jv1Aw0Xqed3bvQw1q
>>> OW53dmae5/f8Pp7ZdxruqhlTO2rauk/6rp84Xtt3Llfz/ClvxjzOfGCO0wQN9V9v
>>> xH9tsDZUAfjc4UxxE0ozUzNnQWQLwwZmmgqYByziSrocPB5BnrMg9DkEEgKbQ+eK
>>> TLYL2kNhcMjastgCywUDBkq4RYfDysziRcmcLmxILy+s0GeBkB7kBZ4tyxAMrO/J
>>> CAxEIV3xEtdlHSkL8Bg24w5McaQlm4AVi+AxlzfRBfSWSqWmIjqTxoGiL83QCJS+
>>> Gyv5PAEr7DJEMnRM3ShiXkCoTQIu1HN4mnsQKuFZQ/CD8CDwmfDwawV56dO9PnCc
>>> Rpa5D/gFC3C+GC73m3RtV1g2fmsEIWIpYw3DJzY1GBYxn3tcKUBK8BLIlQeGpd50
>>> zZD+Ma/ChxL3yyAjD4nzixJp4yBM7gUiKOupcwSdyprSRbwJWBiaUtH93cKV0MUs
>>> 5I4G4F5JKOScmtGNKETgi1wYxN2FqmqaqFiiGxHlpePIiK6oYo114z2MhEVboAdM
>>> 7giEieLKMACZ17PkZA9EIrBvs0ZsrdT0FmwxDahJqzQt3hZAlvRqgYwHNs5iaXMR
>>> 64r7WD6pcG40qGfqVswzOAmsq2SFUUjGvsvEsiMGRljy3EeQUGK+4MgYghOOQ3xx
>>> lYKMYUuZgFaH+EMBE9U0dOkUgGFzo6CHsoOgqFrSaQsnCnMpQ7rpXEG4LhrEsNNr
>>> abikwv7pnCNzaZepgPvpucuy3Z2L21Zluts6O1KuSfNgYZ/mi+ggxB7S4xXK8EBV
>>> WUV9Ktf4qEBsvuEm0O5PwMpKdnhJuzj2Gu8RSsuKZCUDmcQ3CJAtUKEINK3Ip8ij
>>> Q/M6NTYzClpjG4+4ZyGCCGmCAudFjI6vT2oxCUjshOFBRhI5GkWngDlKYrCpJ2JB
>>> qnCkgFdXC6Y8IO6ztEkGGoKSTkiFFG4XbnLNVQ5TY9Jaig8JSIyC6tISGu7Jin1T
>>> 2lONXZF2+q3ua9SAmEc3WCE5irfSkmElJhyWw23EBtUelDiFwufwOpUSMl3UpZMy
>>> YqqYHKI9JQqTGXOH4MOiyQi7ktiM5dESWlCedzjmP7ClthgjvlMV4821ORqWtnLr
>>> WsnRKVVDZmkjGcSfphgNHklKAgJpgQ7ZFCcY/5Be2tWZoi+cxxXMl9JRsFYW+IC5
>>> k//7Vb2zklz89Ix+4Yf/HIyK/CodMCs9WKgytSZhODYd7LnDFGa0jHRS9X5ExTD/
>>> d3r80Ok7ZOaWXaljpoKyw2Mn0JZ0WY9wQ/e2dZ3QaDROEvRfvBubFq3Pi7SnPL0N
>>> h7lUwdBCFD4L2/jaJ/PR+TmMYqUMKdmoGWxM6rQj3jK4uNwa6tEfoZUXPbeSFrM2
>>> H0+Y4GCPkNao4mQ4IhAdvrvyOFgQehYuReYN3jB36EQlbiaSCEHkhVFBToBQS/04
>>> iOipiWrT5ypmUmJZW8XpPGWlBhYLncl0tYEpfETilGmAthlPdwxg17AzJgV/KWrj
>>> IS50Bj6BPeXE2r9RO3FETe2YmlEj6+gHTE392Hurv2rKm0b/veTG6Z6vTkyS8zfM
>>> fnfCn1Pm1NkfXT360wcLH1l2X/+WMYvez24X43pHvOlmx9747OOlhcYXzxfP3n/m
>>> 0I6942umw18LJlwafezZb/fUXTAPNx/d+d3EzZuy117Y+OsWs27jA7v2lradufrF
>>> 5XlPXnpo+Yevjdy6Id/Q+vPnvWt6Z82M6m/+tn7nnJ6DR84ffLt5f/31yU0XL46v
>>> WTX1y8vTl8CBp/wdD566p7/5ZPeF/RM7Nh86bX3fve+V1e91Llo/bvK+w8ePtbdP
>>> mm2vX3OlZG1I9Z8r9p778cC6s9eWb3ri4Qvbdr/8h33AfLT1h0Tf1vysX15tv/vI