[Owasp-leaders] http://cyclone.ciphertechs.com/cyclone Down

Ivan Buetler ivan.buetler at owasp.org
Mon Apr 10 14:47:04 UTC 2017

Hi all,

Use the Hacking-Lab/OWASP Project instead.
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Hacking_Lab

Download LiveCD with ZAP from here
http://media.hacking-lab.com/

Ivan

On 10 Apr 2017, at 15:57, Mordecai Kraushar <Mordecai.Kraushar at owasp.org> wrote:

Hi Tanya;

It should be back up now.  Thanks much.

Mordecai

On Mon, Apr 10, 2017 at 8:14 AM, Nicole Becher <nicole.becher at owasp.org> wrote:
Tanya- I'll try to get it back up. I'm actually the creator and it's part of both BWA which I think is no longer maintained and Vicnum project which is maintained!

I'll keep you posted!