[Owasp-leaders] http://cyclone.ciphertechs.com/cyclone Down

Martin Knobloch martin.knobloch at owasp.org
Mon Apr 10 11:59:45 UTC 2017

Hi Tanya, et all,

As for legel dependencies, I would never attack an live site (even if it is
a training target) for a course.
Not the least due to the load on the network, possible harm if someone does
scan (by accident) outside the scope and company network restrictions.
I use, among others, the OWASP BWA cd, you can find all information on the
projects wiki:
Website:
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Broken_Web_Applications_Project
Download: https://sourceforge.net/projects/owaspbwa/files/