[Owasp-leaders] Posting Videos From AppSec California

Jonathan Marcil jonathan.marcil at owasp.org
Thu Apr 6 03:16:25 UTC 2017

Hello OWASP leaders,

this is just bad timing on me checking my emails as I was actually waiting
on AppSec California to put their awesome content into our global channel.
Sorry!

That said, Claudia and me discussed about the transition of the channel
from the OWASP Media Project to the OWASP staff a while back ago at
BlackHat. I also had some chat with Matt Tesauro at last AppSecCali on how
much an odd-beast that project is.

I think that now, with 500,000 views and almost 10k subscribers, the
YouTube channel is ready to change it's model and be more driven by our
OWASP staff than volunteers like Amelia and me.

I'll still provide support to the OWASP staff to ensure the proper
transition. I really do think that this will help with timing issue and
access confusion like we can see right now.

Thanks to all, and stay tuned as the AppSec California videos will be
coming up!

Subscribe on https://www.youtube.com/owaspglobal and hit the like button!
:-)

- Jonathan Marcil