[Owasp-leaders] Lawn Signs - Elections

Frank Catucci frank.catucci at owasp.org
Fri Sep 23 21:34:42 UTC 2016

Well said Tom and thank you for sending this out. I urge OWASP leaders and
members to please listen to all the recordings and hear what all the great
candidates have to say. Please vote for the best candidate that accurately
reflects your beliefs, values and direction of leadership by proxy with
OWASP. Thank you all again for your consideration.

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/2016_Global_Board_of_Directors_Election

Regards,

Frank Catucci