[Owasp-leaders] https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Credential_stuffing

Sriram Shyam sriram.shyam at owasp.org
Mon Sep 19 02:59:44 UTC 2016

May be you can try white listing a range of IP's by looking the last three
logins. But, most of the devices are using static IP, it's not literally
possible in most of the cases.So, we can create a profile page sort of
thing in which weshould register our "device".
Like a list of devices, for egs: mobile: IMEI, computer: MAC.
It's a quite complex thingy but I believe that's the only thing which would
help.

--

*Regards,Sriram*
*Web Application Penetration Tester,*

*Director | PrimeFort**OWASP Pondicherry Leader*

The information contained in this message and any attachments may be
privileged, confidential, proprietary or otherwise protected from
disclosure. If you, the reader of this message, are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution,
copying or use of this message and any attachment is strictly prohibited.
immediately by replying to the message, permanently delete it from your
computer and destroy any printout.