[Owasp-leaders] AppSecUSA 2016
ondrej.krehel at lifars.com
Tue Sep 13 23:05:27 UTC 2016
I’m planning to come.
From: owasp-leaders-bounces at lists.owasp.org [mailto:owasp-leaders-bounces at lists.owasp.org] On Behalf Of Evin Hernandez
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2016 6:51 PM
To: Tom Brennan - OWASP <tomb at owasp.org>
Cc: Milton Smith <milton.smith at oracle.com>; simhalu.kandala at owasp.org; tahir.khan at owasp.org; bill.cory at owasp.org; steven.kosten at owasp.org; owasp-leaders at lists.owasp.org
Subject: Re: [Owasp-leaders] AppSecUSA 2016
I will be in attendance
On Tuesday, September 13, 2016, Tom Brennan - OWASP <tomb at owasp.org<mailto:tomb at owasp.org>> wrote:
Andrew van der Stock<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Andrew_van_der_Stock_2016_Bio_%26_Why_Me%3F>
Simhalu "Sim" Kandala<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Simhalu_%22Sim%22_Kandala_2016_Bio_%26_Why_Me%3F>
Will you be attending AppSecUSA 2016<https://2016.appsecusa.org>?
Sessions you and your supporters may want attend include
* Tuesday, October 11th @ 6pm Board Meeting<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Board#tab=Agenda_for_2016_Meetings> (open to the public, topics will be important for your elected term of office and the members you represent by proxy)
* Wednesday, October 12 @ 7pm Leader Session<https://2016.appsecusa.org/schedule/>. This will be another important pubic session of leaders from around the world both project and chapters focused on core issues effecting the community.
I hope to use some of this time to discuss the OWASP Website Phase II<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Initiatives_Global_Strategic_Focus/website_project> project and we would like to have your global perspectives and input.
Good luck on your upcoming election to serve the members of the OWASP community.
Timeline : https://www.owasp.org/index.php/2016_Global_Board_of_Directors_Election
1. Paid Membership Deadline - September 30, 2016
2. Voting opens - October 7, 2016
3. Voting closes - October 28, 2016
4. Results shared with all candidates - November 4, 2016 (AM)
@ ALL LEADERS this is another reason to send a member from your project or chapter to AppSecUSA. With over $742,000 available/allocated<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Donation_Scoreboard> now is the time send your representative by train, plane or automobile as there are limited leader tickets available.
The information contained in this message and any attachments may be privileged, confidential, proprietary or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you, the reader of this message, are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying or use of this message and any attachment is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to the message, permanently delete it from your computer and destroy any printout.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the OWASP-Leaders