[Owasp-leaders] Insurance Certs

Sherif Koussa sherif.koussa at owasp.org
Mon Sep 12 20:06:24 UTC 2016

Hi Tiffany,

So our host is a public company, so they have a bunch of regulations and
procedures in place. They require us to indicate the dates and times of
each event. For that, we have to schedule all our events for the whole year
and get one cert for those dates. The problem starts to happen if we needed
to change a particular date for any reason, mostly the host changes the
date as they accidentally double booked or plans changed and they need the
room on a particular date which is the situation we have this week.

Sherif