[Owasp-leaders] Insurance Certs

Sandeep Singh sandeep.singh at owasp.org
Mon Sep 12 19:52:43 UTC 2016

Hi Sherif,

We don't require showing an insurance cert at Delhi.

However the issue here is interesting and may arise with others as well.

We generally ensure availability of venue on the announced meetup date in
advance with the help of our point of contact at the venue to avoid any
last minute changes. Our meetups are generally on Saturdays (weekends) so
chances of clashes with other events are rare because of which venue
providers may have to cancel the venue.

Also it is safe to connect with a backup venue every month and check their
availability on the meetup date in advance so that in case you need to
shuffle at the last moment.

P.S. - Even after making all attempts to avoid such issues, they tend to
arise sometimes so we can just learn and move on :)

Hope this helps

Regards,
Sandeep
OWASP Delhi