[Owasp-leaders] Security training feedback?

Tom Brennan - OWASP tomb at owasp.org
Mon Sep 12 13:45:23 UTC 2016

Here are some training classes that we just pushed out (the latest
being Basic Practices for Secure Development of Cloud Applications) they
are FREE for anyone to use NO registration required

https://training.safecode.org/courses

Enjoy.

On Mon, Sep 12, 2016 at 8:16 AM, psiinon <psiinon at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks Jerry!
>
> On Mon, Sep 12, 2016 at 2:09 PM, Jerry Gamblin <jerry.gamblin at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Simon,
>>
>> You can not go wrong with my mates at nVisium (https://nvisium.com/).
>> They do wonderful in-depth, hands-on, on-site training.  My dev teams love
>> them and they have their actual application pen-testers do the training
>> which adds a level of credibility and real world experience you dont get in
>> with a lot of classes.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Jerry
>>
>> On Mon, Sep 12, 2016 at 11:24 AM psiinon <psiinon at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Leaders,
>>>
>>> I'm looking for security training for developers who already have a good
>>> grounding in basic security principals.
>>> Does anyone have any feedback on cources they have either attended or
>>> sourced for other people?
>>> Either online or on-site.
>>>
>>> Feel free to reply directly if you'd rather not give public feedback ;)
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>>
>>> Simon
>>>
>>> --
>>> OWASP ZAP <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/ZAP> Project leader
>>>

> --
> OWASP ZAP <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/ZAP> Project leader

--
The information contained in this message and any attachments may be
privileged, confidential, proprietary or otherwise protected from