[Owasp-leaders] Introducing your OWASP Brand Usage Committee!

Andy Lewis alewis at owasp.org
Fri Sep 9 20:43:55 UTC 2016

GREAT!!!  Thanks Tiffany!
So, we need to submit further documentation before the 3rd week of November?

And the initial application was rejected in part because "OWASP" isn't
*unique*?
Was one of the rejectors named Bob O'wasp?  Who else wouldn't recognize
OWASP as unique?

OK, that's definitely something to get us started.
Thanks again,
Andy