[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp-board] Regarding Budget 2017- Allow OWASP members to participate

Tin Zaw tin.zaw at owasp.org
Fri Sep 9 02:04:02 UTC 2016

I voted for the board and I donated $50, and my time, as my own choice. I
trust the board will make best judgement to allocate budget and will
communicate it to the community. If the board wants to take a survey or
something to get input on how the community thinks it should spend focus
and budget on, it should be at the board's discretion. For me, I am happy
with the way things are.

Cheers!

--
Tin Zaw