[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp-community] Introducing your OWASP Brand Usage Committee!

Larry Conklin larry.conklin at owasp.org
Thu Sep 8 18:42:56 UTC 2016

Tiffany,
Three questions.

   1. Are we doing anything on this at the summit?
   2. What are we doing. Do we have meetings setup, action plans, etc.
   3. I see that you and Kate are both on the committee. That is good. But,
   there is always a but after someone says that is good. Sorry. Do you and
   Kate have voting rights? I have seen many conversations about staff not
   setting direction but if you have voting rights it means you as staff can
   set direction or influence direction of the foundation.

Larry Conklin, CISSP, Co-Leader Code Review Guide