[Owasp-leaders] Regarding Budget 2017- Allow OWASP members to participate

Greg Anderson greg.anderson at owasp.org
Thu Sep 8 15:35:04 UTC 2016

+1 on Josh's input.

I think the Board is best equipped to act on behalf of the community's best
interests. The Board possesses the most wholistic view of our operations
while I feel most leaders / members only have a limited perspective. As
Josh already pointed out, I don't believe a vote would equate to a good
consensus in this case. If members want to highlight concerns with a given
itemization or area, I would fully welcome seeing that feedback discussed.

--Greg
OWASP DefectDojo Project Leader
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_DefectDojo_Project