[Owasp-leaders] Wiki For Function Injection and Memcached Injection

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Thu Sep 1 14:34:02 UTC 2016

Fady,

That's it. Just request an account on the wiki and it should be approved in
short order and then you can create whatever pages your want and edit
existing pages as well. 99% of what's on the OWASP wiki is publicly
editable by anyone with a wiki account.  And once you have the new pages
ready for release, let us all know about them and ask for a quick
review/sanity check.

Thanks for offering to contribute.

-Dave