[Owasp-leaders] Hackers Day International Information Security Conference 2017

Ankit Dixit ankit.dixit at owasp.org
Fri Oct 28 19:14:24 UTC 2016

Congratulations and best wishes bro. Count us too. I had attended last
year's OWASP Lucknow summit and it was really mindblowing. You have
inspired so many people in india to work for owasp community. OWASP
varanasi is always with you. I'll also submit my paper. Keep it up and all
the best.

Warm regards

--Sent from iPhone