[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Wiki/Web redo reboot.
larry.conklin at owasp.org
Thu Oct 27 21:34:50 UTC 2016
The web redo task force met today. In attendance was Kate, Tiffany L, Matt
T, and myself. Please remember when you don’t give feedback or are not
involved you are giving your approval to things getting done.
A few things…
- Matt and Tiffany are gatherings information together. The Board handed
them this project at the last meeting at AppSecUSA DC.
- Discussion of RFPs. I suggested an RPF per task instead of one
all-encompassing RFP. More agile like. One vendor may not have the skill
set for everything.
- Budget is an unknown, Matt is looking at it and getting timelines to
show in-house effort and vendor led estimate effort.
- Matt and Tiffany are looking for next Board meeting to discuss money/
budget for this effort.
- Some discussion of making sure this meets future needs. I suggested
it’s a waste of time to predict future needs. Future will come but it won’t
be the future you planed on.
- Matt and Tiffany gave me the impression that RFPs and in-house efforts
estimate will be completed by next board meeting. That does not mean
feedback will be available by next board meeting but hopefully RPF will
have been sent out.
- I suggested and asked Matt if we could get feedback from Wikipedia.
Mostly around keeping things organized if we keep the wiki. Matt also said
he has in-side contacts at Wikimedia we may be able to lean on.
- Task force does not have any other meetings planned. Matt??
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the OWASP-Leaders