[Owasp-leaders] Please share with your members

Milton Smith milton.smith at owasp.org
Wed Oct 26 18:50:30 UTC 2016

Leaders,

I have been thinking about Tiffany's post.  Since members are expressing
interest to know more about the board candidates, I thought this would
be a good opportunity to virtually introduce myself.  I'm a long time
OWASP member, leader on two projects, and board candidate.

What am I up to lately?  I'm presenting the OWASP DeepViolet project at
the Black Hat conference in London the first week in November.  If your
in the area and want to meet up I would be delighted.  I'm normally
based out of the San Francisco Bay Area in California.  I'm also leading
the security track for a free world-wide virtual conference called, All
Day DevOps, http://www.alldaydevops.com/.  More detail is available on
my blog.

For those interested to learn more about me I include a link to my
blog's about page.  I venture to say that I have touched your
professional life positively in some way.
https://www.securitycurmudgeon.com/about

Regards,
Milton Smith