[Owasp-leaders] Fwd: Request for 150K USD seed fund for the OWASP-DevSecCon Summit in April 2017 in the UK

Seba seba at owasp.org
Wed Oct 26 16:13:34 UTC 2016

hi Bev,

As replied earlier to Gary who proposed the same:

good suggestion, but earlier summits proved to be successful because they
were not combined with a conference.
summit attendees are then fully engaged, preferably in a venue with few
distractions (such as conference, training or social events)

So I would like to keep this separated.

regards

Seba