[Owasp-leaders] [OWASP-wiki-editors] Regarding Wiki content - follow up - clean-up action plans

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Tue Oct 25 22:42:12 UTC 2016

>>I am formally dropping my admin access to the wiki and pass the baton to
Johanna. I have no desire to be a part of this process and will focus my
efforts elsewhere.

Jim, you have been such a valuable leader and contributor to the clean up
actions within the wiki so far. It was you that provided us with the
labeling system for fix-up /clean up and guidance process for other
volunteers like me

We definitely will miss your contributions but hope you don't go to far. At
least what concerns the Cheat-sheets categorization, we will consult your
opinion regarding these and many other wiki content your projects have.

While I understand that you will be focusing on other efforts , many do not
know how much effort you have done in the past regarding this, so I
definitely want to bring the attention to this.

It is a huge task and needs the contribution of all leaders so wiki content
can be also properly classified and clean up.

@Leaders: Take the time to look at your own wiki project pages and just
feedback with the wiki-editors team , we r open to suggestions for
improvements

Cheers

Johanna

--