[Owasp-leaders] Application Security/Secure Coding Training Programmes

Adrian Winckles adrian.winckles at owasp.org
Tue Oct 18 15:05:23 UTC 2016

Leaders

Piggybacking on Simon's request back in September

I have a corporate "client" in Cambridge that wants to put together an Application Security/ Secure Coding "train the trainer" program for their development teams in the UK and potentially in the Asia Pacific Region so that once the initial development teams are trained they can develop an in house rolling training programme.

Can anyone recommend a training provider or someone on list well versed in delivering secure coding programmes for development teams.  Initial training is face to face in the UK and potentially Asia and then an online program with internal trainers.  Could be uk, European or internationally based.

Any feedback welcome either on list or privately off list.

Thanks

Adrian

Sent from my iPad