[Owasp-leaders] Regarding Wiki content - follow up - clean-up action plans

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Fri Oct 14 16:37:16 UTC 2016

Larry,
I'm not appsec anymore but one thing I can assure you despite your
interpretation is that I'm into a unified effort as a wiki editor
contributors/project/chapter leader and looking fwd working with the staff
to work on the wiki content part

What about setting a go meeting next week and invite everyone to
participate?

Cheers

--
Johanna Curiel