[Owasp-leaders] Endorsement 2017/2018 Election

Frank Catucci frank.catucci at owasp.org
Thu Oct 13 11:52:06 UTC 2016

Greetings all,

I would like to simply address this election cycle. We have some amazing candidates running this year. We all have some unique ideas and concentrations of what we would like for OWASP and to contribute in the coming years. I ask all voting members/leaders to please listen to the interviews and see which candidates best align with your beliefs and values for OWASP and vote accordingly. Nothing more, nothing less. Finally, as also stated many of us, myself included, are here at AppSecUSA and would love the opportunity to discuss our individual plans and ideas. My focus is on training and outreach, but go deeper and find out why.

Thanks to all for your consideration and please make the best decisions you can, regardless of endorsements, to help lead OWASP into the next phase of maturity.

Regards,

Frank Catucci