[Owasp-leaders] Feedback on projects names

Tiffany Long tiffany.long at owasp.org
Mon Oct 3 15:21:12 UTC 2016

Agreed, we should not re-brand successful projects.  However, strong
projects which are struggling for adoption may benefit from choosing to
re-brand or taking advantage of some of the marketing support they are
entitled to.

I also like keeping the required marketing rules as small and narrow as
possible to give maximum freedom--to the point of not changing them at all,
but I want to ensure that tools are available to our perspective Project
Leaders so that they have strong starts.

I am super excited that Katy brought this up!

Tiffany Long
Community Manager