[Owasp-leaders] Feedback on projects names

Martin Knobloch martin.knobloch at owasp.org
Mon Oct 3 15:04:37 UTC 2016

Hi Tiffany, et all,

I would most definitely not 'require' a certain naming, but suggesting /
helping the project team with finding a catching name.
Your considerations are definitely a good step in the right direction IMHO.
Nevertheless, for existing projects a renaming / re-branding can also work
confusing!

Cheers,
-martin