[Owasp-leaders] Feedback on projects names

Tiffany Long tiffany.long at owasp.org
Mon Oct 3 14:49:34 UTC 2016

I love that someone brought this up before me!  I have been thinking on
this for a few months now.  :)  The question is do we want to put out some
requirements for naming future projects or do we want to simply put
together suggested marketing guidelines for new project leaders to have as
an FYI?

 I lean towards maximum, informed freedom. Perhaps a "here are some
considerations to assess when naming your project" worksheet and then
support whatever the project leader chooses.

Thoughts?

Tiffany Long
Community Manager