[Owasp-leaders] Quick note of thanks for support from OWASP

Mark Miller mark.miller at owasp.org
Thu Nov 17 11:37:38 UTC 2016

Thanks Andrew. I have kept the registration open
<http://www.alldaydevops.com/> for those who couldn't attend. When you
register, the video links are immediately available.

I'm looking forward to continuing the work on bringing together the DevOps
and Security tribes. Really appreciated Simon doing a session on the ZAP
project.

Mark