[Owasp-leaders] Advocating for OWASP Projects - need your help

Mark Miller mark.miller at owasp.org
Mon Nov 14 04:43:50 UTC 2016

Regarding the Mozilla and Linux Foundation support for OWASP, I'd also like
Sonatype included as a supporter. They encourage me to continue with my
production of the OWASP 24/7 Podcast Series, funding the hundreds of hours
of my time it takes each year to produce the broadcast. In addition, they
are funding my time when I participate in the creation of DevOps tracks
such as that done at AppSec USA 2016, and the upcoming AppSecEU Belfast
2017.

Using these three as examples (Mozilla, Linux Foundation, Sonatype), we
should be able to make a case for other companies to become supporters of
OWASP through the allocation of company resources for worthwhile projects.

Mark

--
*Mark Miller, Senior Storyteller*
*Curator and Founder, Trusted Software Alliance*

*Host and Executive Producer, OWASP 24/7 Podcast ChannelCommunity Advocate,
Sonatype*

*Developers and Application Security: Who is Responsible?*
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Developers_and_AppSec>