[Owasp-leaders] Strategic Goals _Deliverables - Invitation to edit

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Sat Nov 12 18:23:50 UTC 2016

This is a really useful opinion of how to approach the 2017 year, thank
you Andrew (cc the global community since there is no HR or Legal issues on
this thread) all OWASP projects, chapter leaders and individual and
corporate members should take this opportunity to review, comment and
attend the upcoming meetings to voice there concerns, questions directly
publicly to where we are and where we are going as a organization before
the ship leaves for the next 12 month tour.

I disagree with the website comment as that is a core business function and
NOT a OWASP project in the typical sense.

When?
Nov 30th is your next opportunity to attend the monthly public
business meeting see:
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Board#tab=Agenda_for_2016_Meetings

In edition we need everyone to RECRUIT for the CEO of OWASP Foundation who
will lead the business, manage the staff and make AppSec great!
https://owasp.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk062sn/

-Brennan

--
Tom Brennan