[Owasp-leaders] Website Project

Tom Brennan - OWASP tomb at owasp.org
Sat Nov 12 12:56:45 UTC 2016

Thanks Matt.

@Board representing the members by proxy, as a 2M non-profit with reserves
in excess of 500k, I motion to approve 100k in budget for this internal
effort by electronic vote.  Note this is a budget, we have no idea what the
cost is until a RFP(s) have been issued and responded to for the front end,
backend and middleware.

7 board members, 4 votes approved it. Do I have a second to empower our
staff?