[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Access Management Policy

Elizabeth Belousov elizabeth.belousov at owasp.org
Fri Nov 11 04:15:32 UTC 2016

Respectfully disagree in principal on the first paragraph. But that what are discussions for.

I wouldn't hold to the photo requirement. Having truthful identities is more important.

If you feel that you can round the rough edges and make the policy less aggressive, please take a crack at it.

I don't mind to put both versions up for a discussion or vote.

Appreciate your participation.
Regards,

Liz Belousov
Volunteer | OWASP Foundation