[Owasp-leaders] Conference Promoting itself as associated with OWASP / use of logo

Tom Conner tomconner46 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 16:25:12 UTC 2016

Boston AppSec Conference (also free to attendees but with catering costs)
has always solicited for sponsorships and separately for speakers.
Sometimes, sponsors apply to the CFP and end up giving talks. But we don't
give speaking slots as a benefit of sponsorship; we just give tables and
logo display. I really would not want to reserve a number of speaking slots
only for paid sponsors. If we had budget trouble making that work, I'd
rather charge attendees a nominal amount.

Tom Conner