[Owasp-leaders] Conference Promoting itself as associated with OWASP / use of logo

Kelly Santalucia kelly.santalucia at owasp.org
Wed Nov 9 19:25:10 UTC 2016

Thanks Tiffany!  Steve and I have already been in contact.

It looks like they copied over their 2016 supporter logos to their 2017
site.  We did have agreements with them for 2016, which is why our logo is
posted. At this time, we do not have any on file for thier 2017 events.

The speaker and keynote opportunities are included in their sponsorship
opportunities, they are not being sold separately. May events do this, even
some of our own local and regional events offer to some extent a speaking
opportunity in their sponsorships.

--
Regards,

*Kelly Santalucia*

*Membership and Business Liaison*

OWASP Foundation
1200-C Agora Drive, #232 |Bel Air, MD  21014 | USA
Direct: 1+ 973-670-5784 | Fax: 1+ 443-283-4021

*Give back, and support the open source community, become a member
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Membership> today!*

*Join us October 11-14, 2016 at AppSecUSA 2016 <https://2016.appsecusa.org>
in Washington, DC!  Information on other** OWASP events can be found here
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_AppSec_Conference>. *