[Owasp-leaders] Conference Promoting itself as associated with OWASP / use of logo

Tiffany Long tiffany.long at owasp.org
Wed Nov 9 19:17:10 UTC 2016

Hey Steven, this might be best directed to Kelly as she is the person who
can give you the most up to date information about our contracts--including
what our stipulations and common practices are and who is a partner at any
give time.  She is pretty awesome about being on the ball about these
things, so I cc'd her here.

Best,
Tiffany

Tiffany Long