[Owasp-leaders] Conference Promoting itself as associated with OWASP / use of logo

Bev Corwin bev.corwin at owasp.org
Wed Nov 9 18:10:16 UTC 2016

Hi Steve,

Was that for a sponsorship speaker spot on the program? Does OWASP define
"pay to play" exclusions in their policies. I agree that "pay to play" is a
problem, but has anyone put existing co-marketing partners through similar
due diligence? My only concern is singling out one group, and not applying
consistency in policies of this nature. Our policies should be consistently
applied, IMHO, to avoid any conflicts of interests or other such
discrimination practices.

Best wishes,
Bev