[Owasp-leaders] Looking for better suggestions on content promotion

Todd Dahl todd.dahl at owasp.org
Mon Nov 7 21:43:42 UTC 2016

*>Additionally, if you feel like writing a blog as to why you have decided
to do this and how you hope it helps, I would love to post it on our main
blog with a link a selection of >videos.  Perhaps this is something you
could co-write with other leaders doing the same thing?*

I definitely would be interested in co-authoring something like that.
Especially if it will help the cause!

So let's talk about advanced topics...

-Todd