[Owasp-leaders] Looking for better suggestions on content promotion

Tiffany Long tiffany.long at owasp.org
Mon Nov 7 21:11:24 UTC 2016

Hey Todd,

have more action there then on Vimeo. To optimize views make sure that your
summary uses the key words that will be searched for.  The next step would
be to share the video via your chapter's social media sources such as
Twitter or FB.  If you use Twitter, be sure to #OWASP so that it comes
across our mentions and I can re-share from the Foundation account as well.

If you are using Meet Up, it would make sense to link your latest videos
there as well as on your wiki.

If you are already doing these more basic things, we can absolutely discuss
moving forward with more advanced items.

Additionally, if you feel like writing a blog as to why you have decided to
do this and how you hope it helps, I would love to post it on our main blog
with a link a selection of videos.  Perhaps this is something you could
co-write with other leaders doing the same thing?

Best,
Tiffany

Tiffany Long
Community Manager