[Owasp-leaders] SecDevOps Risk Workflow Book (please help with your feedback)

Dinis Cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Thu Nov 3 12:47:42 UTC 2016

Simon, that is a really good point and one that definitely doesn't happen
as often as it should

I want to add a section about it to book, so I'm tracking it on this
issue "expand
on 'create feedback loop with tool vendors'
<https://github.com/DinisCruz/Book_SecDevOps_Risk_Workflow/issues/148>

I've starting writing a bit about it here Invest In Open Source Products
<https://github.com/DinisCruz/Book_Software_Quality/blob/2aeb8c0d2156f17786202b3a32f77d699945b55f/content/21.From-Audio/to-fix-transcription/software-business/Invest%20in%20Open%20Source%20Products.md>