[Owasp-leaders] Action plans for chapters

tony.clarke at owasp.org tony.clarke at owasp.org
Wed Nov 2 22:02:59 UTC 2016

Can you donate to another chapter as well as a project? Many of the organisations who donated to the Dublin chapter, in recent months, are local indigenous security companies who do so as they believe it will make an impact locally. They may be less inclined to donate if they feel their donation is directed elsewhere in the globe. If we could assist other chapters in addition to projects that would be good.

Many Thanks,

Tony

Sent from my iPhone