[Owasp-leaders] OWASP AppSec Africa conference is now postponed to 1st & 2nd February 2017

OWASP Pondicherry sriram.shyam at owasp.org
Wed Nov 2 11:43:41 UTC 2016

This is the thing which I've been waiting for. Seems, you guys are doing
something for the betterment for the people of africa. I'm happy to see
such things taking place. I've decided to do something though bfore an
year. But, simce I'm in india i couldn't make it up. And yeah! It's good to
see.
Do well bro!