[Owasp-leaders] Are we helping Hackers or helping Application security?

Casey Dunham casey.dunham at owasp.org
Fri May 27 18:14:37 UTC 2016

As a software developer across multiple stacks for over twelve years you have absolutely hit it on the head.

Security or defender tools are not the solution. Frameworks need to start incorporating and promoting more secure practices.

Tools also need to be seamlessly integrated into the development environment and not get in the way of business critical development.